Registration of disinfectants. Disinfectants, insecticides and rodenticides
Disinfectants are chemical compounds used for elimination of pathogens of human and animal infectious diseases in the environment.
It is accepted to identify the following agents among disinfectants:
- Disinfectants are chemical agents for elimination of pathogenic microorganisms which serve as a source of infectious diseases.
- Insecticides are chemical agents for combating arthropods (insects and mites) spreading infectious diseases and inflicting damage to food and agricultural products and human housing.
- Rodenticides are chemical substances for elimination of harmful warm-blooded animals (gophers, voles, mice, rats and birds).
Currently, disinfectants are intensively applied in many domains of human activity. The increase in the population of the industrial centers and intensification of the manufacturing technology processes impair sanitary & hygienic welfare and enhance the probability of emergence of epizootics. The fact that, in turn, calls for wide application of disinfectants.
In terms of the intended purposes they can be split into:
- means for disinfection and technological washing of the equipment, utensils, containers and surfaces of the industrial facilities at the enterprises of meat, milk and baking industry;
- means for disinfection of surfaces in residential premises, of sanitary & technical equipment, surfaces of appliances and devices for carrying out preventive, routine and terminal disinfection at medical and preventive treatment institutions (MPTI), utility facilities (childcare facilities, hotels, hostels, swimming pools, sports complexes and beauty parlors);
- means for treatment of surfaces of devices and appliances, pre-sterilization and terminal cleaning of medical devices and items for patients care at MPTI.
The fast deteriorating environmental situation, prospects for progression of endemic diseases, care of human health and safety – all these factors require indispensable control of efficacy and safety of the used means.
Pursuant to the Federal Law of RF dated March 30, 1999 No.52-FZ “On Sanitary and Epidemiologic Welfare of the population” and Agreement of the Customs Union on sanitary measures, all disinfectants, disinsection and deratisation means are subject to mandatory state registration.
Based upon expert reports of the authorized organizations for compliance of the registered products to the requirements of the Unified Sanitary & Epidemiological and Hygienic requirements to commodities subject to sanitary & epidemiological surveillance (control) across the territory of the Customs Union EurAsEC, the Federal Service for Consumer Rights and Human Welfare Protection (Rospotrebnadzor) carries out state registration of disinfectants, disinsection and deratisation means.
The obtaining of the registration certificate is a multi-stage process requiring solid collaboration with the regulatory authorities and expert organizations, the fact that calls for perfect awareness of the regulatory legal framework and comprehension of the registration procedure.
Our company provides a full range of services aimed at registration of disinfectants, disinsection and deratisation means.