Registration of personal hygiene kits. Personal hygiene means and body and oral care products.
Personal hygiene is a necessary precondition for health of each human being. Personal hygiene includes rules for hygienic treatment of body, oral cavity, observance of intimate hygiene and use of shoes, linen, clothes which is one of the important ingredients of hygiene at households and in public places. The correctly selected personal hygiene means is a first step to health support.
It is accepted to attribute the following items to personal hygiene kit:
- Paper toilet napkins or napkins for face, towels or diapers and other types of paper for household or sanitary & hygienic needs;
- Handkerchiefs, cosmetic napkins, towels, tablecloths, napkins, baby diapers, tampons, sheets and similar articles for household or medical needs;
- Female hygienic pads and tampons, baby diapers and nappies and similar sanitary & hygienic articles from cotton wool;
- Nappies, disposable diapers, diapers (disposable) for adults etc.;
- Female hygienic pads, tampons, nursing pads etc.;
- Napkins hygienic and cosmetic (waterproof and non-waterproof);
- Paper serving napkins, towels (disposable), handkerchiefs (disposable), toilet paper (monolayer and multi-layer) etc.;
- Hygienic (medical) cotton wool, cosmetic cotton balls, tampons, pads, cotton wool sticks etc.
- Hygienic vulcanizing articles, except for hard rubber, with fittings from hard rubber or without them; different types of dummies and similar articles for children;
According to the Agreement of the Customs union on sanitary measures and RF Government Decree dated 30.06.2004 No.322 “On approving the regulation on the Federal Service for Customer Rights and Human Welfare Protection”, personal hygiene means are subject to mandatory state registration.
The certificate on state registration is a documentary evidence of safety of personal hygiene articles and their conformity to the Unified sanitary & epidemiological and hygienic requirements to the commodities subject to sanitary & epidemiological surveillance (control) across the territory of the Customs union EurAsEC.
The responsibility for state registration of personal hygiene articles is vested upon the territorial authorities of the Federal Service for Customer Rights and Human Welfare Protection (Rospotrebnadzor).
The entire state registration process includes several stages:
- Expertise of the submitted documents for the purposes of state registration (in compliance with the list of products);
- Expertise of results of the conducted research and tests;
- Decision-making on the issuance or refusal in issuing the Certificate on state registration
- In case of a positive decision on the issuance of the Certificate on state registration of products – entering information on the products and its manufacturer into the Register of products that have passed through the state registration;
- Issuance of the Certificate on state registration.